Hints and Tips for making more money on SYT
FEATURE YOUR LISTING
- Get top positioning when you feature your job. It will be shown before other jobs on the website.
- 90 Days
- It only costs £5
It’s that simple!! Go generate more work and more money!
How to sell faster and sell better?
What are you offering?
- Be clear and precise when explaining what you will do in your gig description
- Get your job in front of the right people.
- Select the category that MOST fits your gig – you have a better chance of it being found by your ideal buyer.
- Explain exactly what you will do, how you will do it and any provide any other relevant info that l help you close the deal.
- If buyers are left guessing and don’t have all of the info, chances are they will not purchase your gig.
Instructions to buyers
- Be as accurate as possible and provide the buyers with information on everything you need from them in order to deliver a great gig.
- Enter all the keywords you can think of which relate to your gig.
- When potential buyers use the search feature on the SYT website the correct use of keywords will help them find your gig.
Maximum days to complete
- This is important – be realistic on how long it will take you to complete a gig.
- If you want repeat buyers and good feedback, then you need to adhere to your timelines – think great customer service and on time delivery.
- A picture paints a thousand words! Add images whenever possible as it will enhance you gig listing.
- Images should be descriptive and relevant to your work.
- Real work sample images sell much more often than others.
- You can add/upload videos to your gigs or even a link to one of your own Youtube videos.
- C’mon the site is called SMART YOUNG THINGS and buyers come here to find exactly that – how smart will you seem if you can’t spell or use good grammar?
- Poor grammar = poor results!
- If your job is filled with spelling mistakes and grammar issues, you will mostly likely NOT get the job.
- Copy and paste your text into a text editor and make sure all mistakes are fixed before posting your job.